Involved In A Motorcycle Accident In Hawaii?
Hawaii is a wonderful place for riding a motorcycle. The ocean breezes, stunning views and winding roads make for a scenic ride – but also a potentially dangerous one, especially for visitors who aren’t used to our state’s poor road infrastructure. Rental companies are quick to provide high-powered bikes to tourists, regardless of their skill level or experience.
Heavy traffic is a prevalent hazard, especially in Honolulu and parts of Maui. Other hazards for resident and tourist bikers alike include sudden weather changes, heavy rain, blind curves, poorly maintained roads and inattentive drivers who are too busy enjoying the scenery to notice bikers.
I Can Protect Your Right To Compensation
When accidents happen, you need a local Hawaii lawyer to protect your rights. I can do that. I’m Mark Gallagher, a personal injury attorney based on O’ahu with three decades of experience. At my firm, The Law Office of Mark Gallagher, I represent Hawaii bikers and visitors who were injured on our islands in motorcycle, scooter or moped accidents involving:
- Drunk or intoxicated drivers
- Distracted or inattentive drivers
- Left-turn collisions
- Collisions with commercial vehicles
- Speeding-related accidents
I also represent the loved ones of bikers who were tragically killed on motorcycles, scooters or mopeds.
The Advantages I Offer
When you work with me on your motorcycle accident case, you’ll get several advantages:
- Because I used to work for one of our country’s largest auto insurance companies, I understand the insurance issues that can drastically impact the outcome of your case, and I know how to handle powerful insurance companies.
- As a solo practitioner, I’ll work directly with you through all stages of your motorcycle accident case. You won’t get passed off to a paralegal or associate.
- I have three decades of experience handling all kinds of vehicle accident cases.